Yeah!!! I've been waiting for this post. Hope everything went well at the ultrasound. I need to come over this week so we can take a pic with our boys.
I don't know why I just assumed you'd be having a little girl. Your little one and Lis's new baby can be best pals! I just love all things GIRL! I'm so thrilled for you!
Hooray! I have been anxiously awaiting this post! Congrats! Yea for little girls! I am so happy for you! I totally thought we were having a boy too. Funny how that happens.
I was wondering when you would be finding out!!! SO much fun for Lexi to have a little sister. Isaac will have to be the little prince amongst the princesses for a while longer! The girl streak of pregnancies continues. . . Congratulations!
12 comments:
Congrats! Lots of pink around these days!
Congrats on another cute little girl! Isaac will come around and will be a great, protective big brother, I am sure!
YEA! I love the girl thing. Congratulations!
congrats! that's awesome! when are you coming back to the gym????
Yeah!!! I've been waiting for this post. Hope everything went well at the ultrasound. I need to come over this week so we can take a pic with our boys.
I don't know why I just assumed you'd be having a little girl. Your little one and Lis's new baby can be best pals! I just love all things GIRL! I'm so thrilled for you!
Hooray! I have been anxiously awaiting this post! Congrats! Yea for little girls! I am so happy for you! I totally thought we were having a boy too. Funny how that happens.
I was wondering when you would be finding out!!! SO much fun for Lexi to have a little sister. Isaac will have to be the little prince amongst the princesses for a while longer! The girl streak of pregnancies continues. . . Congratulations!
Yay for pink! Congrats!
We have the same intuition! I love girls!
Congrats!!
How exciting!! Are you excited to have another girl? I think that would be so fun!!
Post a Comment