So those of you who are on Facebook have probably seen this tag going around. I thought it was kind of fun to do so I blog tag all of you reading this to post your 25 random things. Here were mine...
1. I love untying knots
2. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day
3. I despise watching people play the air guitar
4. My worst date ever ended when my date got arrested and I had to drive his car home
5. I HATE having my feet tickled
6. I have laughed to the point of peeing my pants 4-5 times as an adult
7. I wanted to adopt an orphan for my 8th birthday present
8. I'm scared of the ocean and of sharks
9. I love being active and have always really enjoyed exercising
10. I sleep through 95% of the movies we rent -my husband thinks I'm narcoleptic
11. I like to crank up the radio and roll the windows down when my kids aren't in the car with me
12. I have a hard time finishing a can of soda by myself
13. I like to play with people's elbow skin
14. I like to color in my kids coloring books
15. I like to work with my hands and create something out of nothing
16. I dance and practice pirouettes in my kitchen all the time
17. I studied sign language for a couple years -I'd still like to interpret someday
18. I love to organize and secretly get all giddy when I see a messy drawer/closet to de-clutter
19. I'm a little OCD about picking scabs, zits, slivers, etc.
20. I like to smell my upper lip
21. I physically cease to function in cold weather
22. I have extreme paranoia of natural disasters
23. I take such hot showers my skin turns pink
24. I pick things up with my inherited long Kocherhans toes (comes in handy during pregnancy)
25. I hate reading instructions! And why bother when my husband is perfectly capable of doing it for me?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You can play with my elbow skin whenever you'd like. And for your next birthday, I will let you come over and declutter all of the drawers in my kitchen that i have deemed junk drwaers. You're welcome.
I LOVE your randomness. More people should share .their quirks. I like knowing that their are more weirdos (I mean that in the best way) out there like me.
Wow! We have a lot in common. Cute post.
Post a Comment