Thursday, October 15, 2009


He we are at Elioak farm for the 1st grade field trip. Isaac reeeally wanted to pick out a pumpkin for London. He was also excited to find a green one for himself (his favorite color) and a cute little one for Lex.

We went on an enchanted hay ride, played in the cool nursery rhyme themed houses, had a picnic, fed the animals, etc, yet his favorite part of the day was riding the bus. It's the simple things, I guess...



Babies are a bit of a novelty out here, so when we all showed up at Rita's to celebrate Lori and Amy's birthdays, we got a lot of funny looks. The cashier at the window even asked me if we were "part of some baby club or something".

I can't tell you how much attention London gets when we go out. People go out of their way to look at her and smile and talk with her (much more so then with my other 2 in Provo, Utah when they were babies) which is fine by me as long as you DON'T TOUCH! I've been thinking about making a sign to put on her car seat or something. Don't they know that can make a baby sick? Do me a favor and let me know if you ever see a onsie that says "Hands off!" Thanks, you're a peach.

4 comments:

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Ohhhh, I love Ritas! When I lived in Philly we went all the time...yum!

Parks Family said...

I'm so going to make you a little "hands off" sign. Let me just think of a fun way to do it.

Darice Auston said...

Actually, I had a booth right next to a lady at a trade show who has a whole line of clothes that say things like, "only my mommy can kiss me" and "keep your germs to yourself." Have to say that although it gets the point across, it was a little in-your-face (but better their face than London's I guess). Don't remember the name of the vendor, but will let you know if I come across it.

Nate and Lori said...

I'm not so sure that those onesies would even work Darice. I take my baby to the Dr. and she is completely blinged out in pink with a headband and pink blanket and she still got called a boy 5 times. People don't even pay attention...they just start touching. I love the big group picture...I'm going to steal it.