A couple weeks ago, the kids and I had just finished up our nightly reading of the Book of Mormon, followed by a couple chapters of our "fun" book (although they enjoy the scriptures just about as much as anything). I sent Isaac and Lexi up to bed while promising that "I'll be right there to tuck you in, just as soon as I get London down".
After administering London's daily fix of antibiotics, I warmed up a bit of milk and we snuggled as I listened to the soothing "ka" sound of her every swallow. I then laid my Little One down in her crib, tucked Hoo Hoo under one arm and nuzzled Trico to her cheek. I gave her a quick kiss on the nose, whispered "I love you's", and shut the door. Ahhhh....
I then turned 45° to face the bedroom of Isaac and Lexi. As I opened the door to the dark room, the light spilled in from the hallway, highlighting
this little surprise...

Lexi, suspended in the air, gently swinging from side to side {and having a grand ol' time}.

Oh, and apparently the make-do swing, doubles as a hammock.
I'm convinced that if she were isolated on a desert island somewhere, she would get along just fine.
4 comments:
Love this! That girly is so creative.
That is fantastic!! She tied a knot strong enough to hold her weight! I know some scouts that can hardly tie a shoe!!
I love Lexi's creativity and fun love of life.
That is hilarious!!! She has such a great imagination!
Post a Comment