Saturday, March 5, 2011

GNO!!

Celebrating with the girls after we finished our Biggest Loser Competition. I finished in 1st place (along with 10 other people-what the crap!) so I won a whopping 32 bones. Oh well, at least I learned I can survive without chocolate for 6 weeks. Barely.

2 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

Im really glad that you made yourself do the 6 week challenge so that we could have an excuse to go out. Can you do it again though? I want me some Outback.

Lisa said...

Were you the only one in the group that did the challenge? I recognize some faces, but don't remember seeing their names on our list. I was really hoping to win about $200 doing that challenge, but there's people like you out and 9 others that had to ruin it for me. At least we made money off of it!