I don't really know how to tell you this, but I think we need to take a break from each other. No, don't cry! It's not you, it's me. O.K. maybe it is you.
You just expect more time and attention than I can give you at this stage of my life. Now that dental school is over and we live close to family again, I think I just need some space, you know?
So this isn't necessarily goodbye forever. In fact, maybe someday down the road we'll hook up again! I sure hope so.
But until then...
But until then...
Can we still be friends?



7 comments:
Uh maybe friends with benefits?? You stink. How are we supposed to keep up with your life? I think you should reconsider.
:( I know you are living close to your UT family, but what about your MD family?
That being said, I get it. I am overwhelmed just thinking about the "catch-up blogging" from moving. So, just think about posting every so often so we can see your cute family grow!
Oh sad.....I love catching updates about your family! Sounds like things are going well though in Utah. Glad to hear that since it's the last we'll hear......:-(
I'm with Lori and Sheryl. How else are we going to keep up with you. What about posting once a month?
I object. Could we put it to a vote? Considering you never answer/hear your phone, you're not just putting your blog aside. Some of us are still away from family and need some distraction :-)
You are blazing the trail Becky! I might be next. :)
Oh, I'm not going to lie. This makes me sad.
love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment