(at the BWI airport)
So London and I flew with my mother-in-law, while Andy and his dad drove the Pilot with Isaac and Lex. Again, great decision.
I was little worried about them but they had a great time! The 1st day they drove through Pittsburgh and stayed near Kirtland, Ohio, where they were able to check out the temple.




The next day they drove through to the Teddy Roosevelt National Park where they were able to see lots of fun animals....


The next day they drove through Cleveland and stopped in Indiana. One of Andy's good friends is getting his PhD at Notre Dame so they took a little tour of the campus.
Touchdown Jesus!
They drove through Chicago, Wisconsin, the twin cities...
They drove through Chicago, Wisconsin, the twin cities...
(There are some things I'm not proud that I've passed on to my children...)
The 3rd night, they stayed in a hotel with an indoor water park in Fargo, North Dakota. They had a blast!
...like this bison here, that Andy was so brave to pet.
Nice try, Isaac, but I'm not fooled.
A look at Andy's new toy. Fully installed and full of crap!
Their last night was spent in Montana. They were planning to spend the day in Yellowstone but that plan was thwarted by a nasty blizzard (what the?! Isn't it summertime?) so they just zipped home instead. 5 days in all & a great experience. It's so good to be HOME!!



3 comments:
Let me just reinforce what a GREAT DECISION you made. The whole driving the druck and car separately is way overrated. You guys got to see some pretty cool things too.
Im happy that you're glad to be back in Utah. I miss Maryland a ton and have had a tougher time adjusting to AZ than I thought that I would.
SO happy you made it!! It looks like Andy, his dad, and the older two had a great time! I am sure the plane was pleasant too :) Hooray!! I am very jealous that you are all moved out (except the storage stuff, maybe we'll be unpacking around the same time).
love to keep your daughter occupied in the back seat, don't worry if you hear littlemoand of pleasure mom it is just mefucking her
Post a Comment