Friday, September 21, 2007

The Dr. is in

Andy received his "white coat" this week. A ceremony is held where they basically make an oath to be a good dentist and a moral person. I had to teach a yoga class so I couldn't make it. Am I a horrible wife or what?!
Nate Miller, Paul Anderson, Drew, James Bloom

6 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

I see that you added some music! I'm so proud of you for figuring it out. And, no you are not a bad wife for not making it to the Ceremony. Really...you did not miss much.

Dr. J said...

Man, those are four sexy doctors!

Haskins said...

That is so exciting!! Wow, just think he will be done before he knows it!

Anonymous said...

Who's that handsome blond one? Is he available? I bet he's charming too.

Dr. J said...

Anonymous,
the blonde is anything BUT charming. Sorry to disappoint. And you may want to have your eyesight checked

Paul said...

i disagree with dr. hermie