We took the Metro into downtown Baltimore to watch the Orioles play the Blue Jays (Drew's fav). The kids loved "surfing" on the train and luckily we didn't have any major wipe outs.
Isaac was super excited to get this ball -as you can see. He wants to display it in his room. One of the players threw it into the stands and "Uncle Nate" caught it and gave it to Isaac.
After the game while we were walking back to the Metro, Isaac saw a homeless man sitting on the sidewalk. He was really concerned and said to me "Mom, there's a poor man without any money over there." Andy took Isaac back to the homeless man to let Isaac give him some money. He was really excited and said to us "I just want to do everything that I can. That makes Jesus happy when we do."



7 comments:
Your family looks so cute!! Graham would love it if we went to a baseball game! Looks like fun
angie
You guys are always having so much fun! My email address is zamboni0626@msn.com
I would like your address too!Molly
I love that Nate has recieved "Uncle" status. I wish that you would have gotten some freaky people in the picture with you at the metro.
Hey Becky! I blog stalked you through the Starley's. It looks like you guys are having fun out here! Baltimore really isn't all that bad!
Hi guys. It looks like you're having a lot of fun out there and it's nice to see that Andy can get away and have a least a little fun. Your blog looks great! Well done.
Becky! How are you? Your kids are adorable! How are your parents? Where is Rex these days? I don't keep up on my blog, but if you make it up to NYC from Baltimore, come visit us!
xoxo, Diane Liu :)
doctorandcovenants.com
Diane! So good to hear from you! How did you find me?! I didn't know you are in NY. We love to come see you sometime. Same goes to you -if you ever end up in Baltimore.....:)
Post a Comment