
We found this cute little stand on the way to our church that sells funnel cake but it closes for the winter this weekend. I've been on a quest to get some since our honeymoon 6 1/2 years ago so I wasn't about to let a little rain get in the way. We went with the other first year dental students and played cards at our place afterwards. It was a fun night.
3 comments:
Becky, your blog spot is so cute and your kids are so cute!! you have such a cute family. Wish you were here.
Love ya,
angie
So fun!!! I miss it already and we have to wait until Spring to do it again. I guess we'll just have to have a funnel cake party and make our own.
Becky! I'm so glad to here from you! Your family is beautiful! You look great and your hair is so long! I'm glad we can keep in touch! Molly
Post a Comment