Isaac has decided that his name is now Jason. Last week he simply informed me that he liked the name better. He is often correcting me when I slip up and call him his "old name". He also decided that since his favorite animal is a rhinoceros, logically, "Rhinoceros" should be his middle name. Hence, Jason Rhinoceros.
Monday, October 22, 2007
"Jason Rhinoceros"
Isaac has decided that his name is now Jason. Last week he simply informed me that he liked the name better. He is often correcting me when I slip up and call him his "old name". He also decided that since his favorite animal is a rhinoceros, logically, "Rhinoceros" should be his middle name. Hence, Jason Rhinoceros.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Becky, Your family picture is so darn cute!!! You look so gorgeous. Your kids are also so cute. I love the pictures of lexi and issac(sorry jason) you have such a cute family!!
ang
I was looking at some of your other blogs, does the Kauwe family have a brother on a mission right now? I think it might be his little brother anyway he was my T.A when I was at Orem High School
For some reason I thought he was saying to call him Jason because of those scary teeth that he was wearing. (Like the horror movie named Jason...I guess that would have been a hockey mask though)
Your pictures look sooo good! You are beautiful! I love that Issac wants to be called Jason! When I was young I wished my name was Fusia Makette. I am totally going to name my daughter that!
This is shockingly beautiful! I absolutely LOVE the colors! What a great picture of this little group!
That was from Dad and I, Beck. We didn't know about making an identity or whatever, so we just clicked anonymous.
I would love a copy of your family picture. Can we get one?
Hi Isaac! I LOVE the name Jason Rhinocerous. That is very cool.
I really like this picture and I think your new pet (the caterpillar)is cool too.
I wish I was with you in Baltimore. We miss you.
Love Grandma K
Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! I love the tradition of taking family photos in the fall! I also love the outfits you put together for everyone! Just looking at it makes me wish I had a cute family of 4. I'll have to remember Isaac's "new" name in Primary! Oh ya-tell him I was rooting for the Orioles. :)
Your family pictures are so darling. You guys are all so photogenic! Thanks so much for all your help babysitting lately, Aden loves playing with your kids.
Looking good my little man! I hope you're having fun in school! See you later! -Uncle Brett
Sooooo funny! I can't wait to have kids to keep me laughing that hard all the time! The family picture looks great!
Post a Comment