Happy Birthday to Me! Lori was so sweet and made me this cake -yum! I had to teach yoga which is why I'm in my workout clothes. And no, that isn't chocolate all over Lexi's face. It's her "lips" (lipstick).
Hi becky, I found your blog from mollys page. You look so cute...it's fun to see what you've been up to the past few years. Cute kids too! Oh, and Happy Bithday!!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Becky! I hope you had a great day!
You look so pretty in this picture! I hope you had a very happy b-day!!
Angie
Happy B-Day! You do look so beautiful! I have only tried yoga once and I almost cryed because I am so not flexabile! Maybe I should try it again!
Hi becky,
I found your blog from mollys page. You look so cute...it's fun to see what you've been up to the past few years. Cute kids too! Oh, and Happy Bithday!!!!
I am so glad you have good friends. We'd love to be "introduced" with a picture of them.
Mom
Post a Comment