This picture was posted for you, Mom. I made this cake for the young women in our ward who were having an activity on marriage. They tried on wedding dresses, held a bouquet and had their picture taken. The cake was just a little dessert to go along with the whole wedding theme. It was a fun project!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Let Them Eat Cake -take two
This picture was posted for you, Mom. I made this cake for the young women in our ward who were having an activity on marriage. They tried on wedding dresses, held a bouquet and had their picture taken. The cake was just a little dessert to go along with the whole wedding theme. It was a fun project!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Wow! You are amazing! Those young women are lucky to have you in the ward. You're going to have to hold a class or something and teach us how to do cakes like that!
Oh my goodness! I cant believe you made that cake! You should start business. That looks amazing!!!
Angie
Beautiful cake! You are very talented! It looks yummy.
It was a beautiful cake, and yummy too! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at the activity!
Becky, that cake is beautiful! What a wonderful activity. That ward is so lucky to have you guys.
Mom
I'm getting hungry, and remembering the cake you made for Jarrah and my birthday party. Thank-you again, it was perfect!
Post a Comment