
Following the 5th turnover of this disappointing game Andy reaches for an IBC bottle and says, and I quote, "I need something to fill the BYU shaped hole in my heart." I'm not sure, but I think I saw a single tear escape the corner of his eye before he quickly wiped it away. Just kidding but he was not a happy man last night.

Unfortunately we didn't have enough moments like these.

Our good friends The Blooms were so thoughtful and made us this special cake. It's half pink, half blue to determine the gender of the baby. During half time we all headed to the kitchen and I cut exactly between the two colors. We can't decide if that means we are having twins or our baby's going to be a hermaphrodite.



3 comments:
I say twins!! There's got to be some reason why you're sicker than ever, right?
I vote for a hermaphrodite, sometimes it's fun cheering for the underdog;).
It is mutch too soon for me to coment about the game,I am still sad.
The phrase Colbert uses is "a pole and a hole"
Post a Comment