
...and soon to be 3!!!
Yup, I think most of you have figured out by now that we are expecting baby #3. I'm only like 7 weeks along but I've been SO sick with this pregnancy that it's been impossible to hide it without blatantly lying to everyone. I was sick with both Isaac and Lexi but never like THIS! I can't seem to keep anything down, puking like 6-8 times a day. It's exhausting and frustrating and I can't wait to start feeling better. My poor kids have been fending for themselves for the past 3-4 weeks and getting a little too much screen time. Andy has been incredible through it all. Doing the laundry, taking care of the kids, making dinner, doing the dishes, all while trying to keep up with his school work. I don't know what I'd do without him. He never complains but I'm sure he's eagerly awaiting the day when I decide to start showering again. Yeah people...I've only showered like 7-8 times this month. I shouldn't admit that out loud I know.



24 comments:
Congrats!
I'm sorry you're sick! That is the worst! Hope you feel better soon!
Congratulations.
Ginger capsules 250 mg by mouth four times a day for nausea. See if that helps. Should be able to find that in any pharmacy.
Don't suffer though. Talk to your OB about some anti-nausea medications if the ginger or other home remedies don't help.
congrats! i'm so surprised and excited for you! I'm sorry you've been sick though...no fun. can I do anything for you??
We are so happy for you guys! I can't wait for you to feel better. Those days are just no fun. Hey, I just remembered how much lemons helped me. Can't believe I forgot that when I talked to you the other day. Worth a try! :( Not that you haven't already been through this a couple times. Wishing you to get better fast!
Congratulations guys!!! So exciting! I am really sorry you're feeling gross, hope that lets up soon. I second what Amy said about lemons...I would squeeze an entire half of a lemon in a big glass of ice water and it totally helped. Not to mention keeps you hydrated. Hope to see you at the gym when you're feeling better!
For someoone who has only showered 7 times in a month, you've always looked fantastic. I've probably seen you like 4 times this month and you looked great. I don't know how you pull that off.
Of course we are super excited and can't wait for another little Johnson to be running around!
tee hee
Oh my goodness! Congrats! I am so excited for you! I am so sorry about being sick! That is so hard! Hopefully you will start to feel better soon!
YAY!!! We are so excited for you guys and I'm so sorry your sick!
Congradulations!!!!!! That is such exciting news! I'm sorry you've been so sick though, how miserable. Hope it passes quickly for you!
So great! Sorry you're so sick. It's rotten and no fun at all!
Congratulations! That is so exciting - not the sick part but the cute,cuddly baby part that will follow!! :-)
congratulations! I hope you are feeling better soon!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so thrilled for you!! Hooray! Lexi and Isaac will be great helpers! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I'm home and happy to drive or pick-up your kiddos to preschool/kindergarten if you want help! I'm so happy you announced! There will be plenty of buddies for Baby Johnson to play with!
Congratulations!!! That is awesome! I can't wait to meet baby Johnson! Please let me know if I can do anything to help you- being sick is no fun at all.
Congrats! I bet you are having twins. I mean really, the split cake slice, the over-the-top nausea...definitely twinners.
Oh my heck...congrats! I have been neglecting the blog world so I had no idea! I am so excited for you! Hope you feel better!
Exciting news! Congratulations. I only wish those cute little bundles didn't take getting sick and all of the aches, but they sure are worth it. Hang in there. Hope you feel better soon!
Congratulations! Let me know if you need any help. You could drop the kids off anytime (or I can come pick them up). I know how you feel cause I was throwing up like 20 times a day when I was pregnant with Kaiden (and that's not an exaggeration). The worst part was I was sick all nine months, and ever trick people recommended (even medication) didn't work. I can't imagine being that way with kids, although I guess I was that sick when I had E.Coli this summer. So please call if you have a bad day and need a break or any help.
We are so happy for you--for the baby, not for the sickness. That stinks! My older sis was like that with all three of hers. I am sooo sorry.
I hope you feel better soon.
btw--I feel like a complete moron since I asked you to bring some dessert a few weeks ago. Aaaahhh. You just need to say I am sick and you'll be lucky if I even make it over ;) We missed you!
It was fun to see what you J's have been up to. Yipee on the baby! My guess--- girl. I have been calling and emailing to check up on you. Wud up with that? :o)
I hope you get feeling better soon Beck. Give me a call when you're up to it.
Hey, I'm so happy for you guys! Hopefully it will get better...wonder why your getting so sick? Maybe twins?...Take care!
Wow, that is great! The feeling sick part is not so fun though, I'm going through that right now too....we have baby #3 on the way too. I'm 14 weeks (today is Dec. 11th), so that makes us pretty close. Hope you feel better soon-I feel your pain (but not as bad as you-so sorry)
Post a Comment