Ooh, I want to hear what you thought about it. Still trying to decide if its worth the theater or Red Box.
Oh no you di-n't! I thought we were taking this pics to the grave (unless Seth really does agree to post them on Stephenie's fan site, then I'm totally owing up to it!)
This cracked me up! I love it. I haven't seen it yet either. We'll see :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ooh, I want to hear what you thought about it. Still trying to decide if its worth the theater or Red Box.
Oh no you di-n't! I thought we were taking this pics to the grave (unless Seth really does agree to post them on Stephenie's fan site, then I'm totally owing up to it!)
This cracked me up! I love it. I haven't seen it yet either. We'll see :)
Post a Comment