
A sneak peek of the Hope Diamond. Lex is a fan of anything shiny.

We decided this is what Drew looks like doing yoga. He started P90X back in January which is a workout system that incorporates all kinds of fitness genres, including yoga. Of course I've been trying to get him to do it for years (seeing as he's THE most un-limber person I have ever encountered in my entire life) and he finally picks it up when I'm temporarily out of fitness commission. Boo. But the good news is he IS actually getting a little more limber....ish. In fact, last week he came upstairs all excited and bragging that he did, in fact, touch his toes. A day neither of us thought probable.

I'm starting to worry that one day this one will, in fact, run off to live a solitary life in the savanna amongst the rhinos.

A demonstration of Isaac's amazing photographic abilities

Good times!!



7 comments:
tell andy not to feel bad,,,i can't touch my toes either....something makes fun of me for.
It seems like you guys are always going on fun outings! Looks like you had a fun day. That last picture of Lexi is classic. :)
Love the picture of Lexi asleep in the car. Looks like a lot of fun.
Looks like fun Beck! I love the comparison drawn between Andy and that knobby Giraffe. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall when he does those P90X yoga moves. Ah, I think I could make it through this drab weather with a smile on my face if I could see such a thing.
You look so good! I can't wait for that little girl to get here!
Love, love, LOVE the pic of Lex asleep! Classic!
Funny--I think I was striking the same pose as Lex on the way home, but mine might have included some drool. Why didn't we get a picture of the diet coke machine in the cafeteria? It's the best part of the whole museum. I never said I wasn't addicted :-)
I hate when my kids fall asleep like that! I always feel so bad for them!
Post a Comment