So uh, I think maybe we all ate a few too many cinnamon rolls this weekend =D
Side note: Is it just me or is my belly freakishly bullet shaped? I swear the thing sticks straight out! My kids come to give me a hug and get knocked in the face. We've had to modify to side hugs and it makes me sad. Andy has even rolled over on it a few times and I have to wake him up to get him off.
Wow! What a weekend we had! It started Friday when the kids got out of school early for spring break and we had a bunch of friends over for pizza-movie night. Warning- The Alvin and the Chipmunks soundtrack can sure make a group of kids hyper!
Saturday I kept busy running the kids to swim lessons in the morning, and baseball practice in the afternoon while Andy played a couple games of soccer with the intramural league he's on. Thank goodness for DVR because although we tried to catch bits of pieces of conference here and there it's definitely a lot more challenging when you can't just tune in on the car radio. Saturday night Isaac slept over at his buddy Rowan's while Daddy went to priesthood and Lex and I made cinnamon rolls and decorated the house for Daddy's birthday.
Sunday, was such a great day and that's not just because it was the opening day of baseball (can you sense my excitement?!). No, it started with a bunch of friends over for a delicious breakfast complete with french toast casserole, eggs, bacon, OJ and of coarse our traditional cinnamon rolls. MMMMM... Unfortunately, such a marvelous breakfast doesn't help one stay alert during conference -especially when it starts here at noon on the east coast. I did enjoy my little nap though as well as our fun little walk between sessions .
But let us not forget the most important reason why Sunday was such a blessed day. My dear, sweet companion and love of my life joined the wonderful world of the 30's this weekend! Yep, that's right. And all the cougar jokes may now CEASE AND DESIST because I am not a decade older than my husband!
Andy's not a big cake person but he IS the #1 fan of the Mango Misto so I stuck some candles in a frozen Rita's instead.
-He was nice enough to share-



5 comments:
Love the belly picture! That made me laugh. You are so cute pregnant!
You are such a cute prego! It makes me want to be pregnant!
That is such a fun picture with everyone's pregnant bellies. :) Glad you had a wonderful weekend. Sorry we didn't make it Sunday morning. I had been so tired and needed a "Don't do anything morning" :) Of course, we missed your wonderful conference breakfast though!
I'm thinking that we need to see some pics of your previous pregnancies before we can tell if you are in fact "bullet-shaped." Its cute whatever it is.
Sounds fun Beck! Happy Birthday Andy!
Post a Comment