Last week during spring break, Andy and I were able to go on a little hike while the kids were at school. I'm so excited that it's getting warmer so we can enjoy the outdoors again. We've had a lot of fun hiking as a family over the years so I thought I'd take a little trip down memory lane....
2006- Nebo Mountain- Drew's favorite place in the whole wide world
2006- Look at that cute, pudgy little guy wanting to hike on his own instead of riding in the pack. (If you look close you can see all the "flowers" he's picked for me tucked into my hip pack. Daddy's taught him well!)
Drew often brings his pole and fishes when we stop to take breaks
2006- On this hike we went with Mike and Andy's parents and we thought it was going to be a simple 8 mile hike but it ended up being 13! We didn't bring enough food or water but we all survived and had a good time anyway.



3 comments:
thanks for the invite!
i would be sad if i couldn't see what my maryland neighbors were up to!
email me so i can invite you to my blog...jenespanet(at)gmail.
We love to get outdoors as well. Know of any good hikes in this area? We will need something to keep us busy through the summer.
Cute hiking pictures. I'm impressed with the Ben Harper music-that's one of my favorite songs.
Post a Comment