Sunday, August 16, 2009

Snippity Snip!!

So guess who found the scissors?

Nope. Although I did ask Andy to cut about 5 inches off my hair recently because I was starting to look like a polygamist's wife. He did a really good job but says he was more nervous than when he gave his first shots to a patient. :)


I was actually talking about THIS little stinker!


I guess deep down I always knew this day would come. But I gotta say, I was just a little hopeful that because we'd delayed it this long, we were safe. I guess not. Luckily she didn't do so much damage that we couldn't fix it.


She was pretty sad at first because she's been trying to grow it out so we could pull it back into a single ponytail but I think it's adorable!


Can you believe I let THIS man come anywhere near my hair?!


And here's a view from the back in case you weren't convinced of it's hideousness.

6 comments:

The Gibby's said...

Ha! I love the pictures of Andy's bedhead. (At least I hope that's what it was!)

LEX LOOKS ADORABLE!! I LOVE the haircut. She has the perfect little face and neck for that little bob. Does she like it? Love your hair too!

Sheryl said...

Lexi's hair is soooo cute! So is yours. Maybe Lex can give me some tips on evening out Elizabeth's--it's due to get cut soon. I'll just invite her over, hand her the scissors and let her go to town ;)

The dinner I made is called savory rolls. They're our new fav. We'll have to have you over sometime for it.

Parkinson Family said...

Love Lexi's new little diva haircut! Fun family summer outings - way to go London!

Nate and Lori said...

Ahhh she looks all grown up with this haircut. How nice that when she cuts her hair she's got a talented mom to fix it up all nice. At least she didn't do a hack job on the bangs or something.

Parks Family said...

Again, I'm so sorry the girls cut their hair on my watch. Lexi's hair is adorable though. It looks easy to fix as well. Just in time for school.

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Oh my, Lexi's hair is SO adorable!!!