Walkin' to the pool, that is. Although I'm afraid our swimming days have come to an end -for this year anyway. School starts tomorrow!
We sure spent a whole lotta time lounging around the pool with great friends this summer.
(I have to laugh at how soggy London looks in this picture. Poor thing. Her hat fell off and got soaking wet and she wasn't a fan of the cold water.)
I just gotta say, I'm actually pretty bummed. I've really enjoyed spending this time with my kids and having them around so much. I'm going to miss their happy little faces and silly little personalities.
But alas, all good things must come to an end



2 comments:
Only Lexi would want to wear boots with a swim suit. I love it though.
Oh my word London is so adorable! I'm glad you got to enjoy a little time at the pool before the kids had to go back to school. I miss you!
Post a Comment