I love that I have a brown eyed baby! Not to diss blue eyes or anything, but I come from a family of blue, blue and more blue eyed folk, so it's exciting to have something (or someone) a little unique. Oh, and those are butterflies, not Playboy Bunnies, on her dress, by the way.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You have a brown eyed baby!?! I like brown eyes too. I love her leg warmers. I almost bought some for my girls the other day and then remembered.......I live in Florida.
I love how grown up she looks sitting up like that! Such a cutie!
And here I am all bummed out that my baby has brown eyes. We'd love a little blue or green for our family but it most likely wont ever happen. London is looking so cute!
She is so cute. I love the leg warmers!
She is just adorable!! I also love the pics of all the kiddos. Your family is so cute.
Post a Comment