Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Fun




Aw, come on homeskillet...give your sister a hug!




Just look at these ADORABLE little hats my friend Amy made for my girls. I'm in love with them!


We had some family pictures taken yesterday but I'm still playing around and editing them. I'll post some soon I'm sure but in the meantime, you can enjoy these cute little faces. :)

3 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE!!! What cute kids you have! I love the cute hats too! So fun!

adventure knitter said...

I LOVE the background for your pics! Awesome! Where did you find it?! (oh, and cute hats!)

Bloom Family said...

Those are such cute hats!!! I hope no one gets confused and thinks I was the one who made them ... they would be sorely disappointed if I attempted to make those adorable hats. :)

You guys have some pretty cute kiddos!