Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stayin' classy

So, I was just noticing how many
--how shall I put it--
unflattering
pictures we have in our photo archives.
Here are some of our most recent
(along with some other randoms).

Take a looksie:

(A little double barrel action)


?????


Explanation: Andy had cleaned out his locker at school and left all his crap dental belongings, heaped on the living room floor. The kids came down in the morning and were trying to figure out what these things were (they're rubber, partial face covers for the simulation lab, fyi). Creepy!


"Maybe if I hold reeeal still, no one will notice I'm here..."



I thought we were taking a cute picture...


Fine. I guess he IS taller.
(even when I'm standing on the curb)


Lizard face


Tired 80's chick


Carpool buddies


(Thank goodness for those Magic Eraser do-hickies!)


Stuck in her pj's (sleeve or pant leg?)








Face off.


(Recovering from surgery)


Extreme makeover
(the lipstick on the tooth is an added aesthetic detail)


I always tell Andy how many clients I have that would LOVE to get that kind of volume.
It defies gravity!


Darn kid is so photogenetic there's hardly any lousy pictures of him!


Ah, there's one.


Our kids come snuggle in bed with us every morning when they wake up.
It's getting a little crowded.


Every time I get in the car...
Wanna know the best part? I usually wake myself up with a little snort!


Well, there are plenty more where those came from but I'm sure you get the jist.
So...have you lost all respect for us?
Did you even have any to begin with?

2 comments:

adventure knitter said...

You crack me up! How's life back in Utah?? We'll have to come visit you guys when we're back in town next year. ps- I have Evan his first haircut this week....that's right I DID IT. With scissors! There's a couple of little bald spots...but hey...at least it's not long any more...and let's face it...he's one. he doesn't care. (oh, but how I wished it was YOU doing it instead of me....)

Sheryl said...

Love these...so funny! I think your commentary is funnier than the pictures. You are hilarious!