So yesterday we were on our way out the door to get to the gym (crazy story about THAT in a minute!) and I had to get after my kids for the googleplex-illionth time for racing, pushing and shoving down the stairs. I don't know if it's because they are so close in age or because they are just ultra competitive, but everything is a race around here. Eating, cleaning, peeing, everything. I just keep waiting to hear one of them come rolling down the stairs one of these days... MOVING ON...
We had a funny little conversation in the car afterwards that went like this:
ME -Isaac, why are you crying?
ISAAC -I just have such a hard life.
ME -Really? What makes your life so hard?
ISAAC -Well, it's just that kids have tons of fun doing the things they're not supposed to do.
How true that is. What's a fella' to do?
And now for the gym story... I roll in to teach my kick boxing class and go to grab my music and it's gone. My whole case logic with years and years of un-replaceable fitness CD's GONE! and an entire class of high strung members waiting for me to get started. Blast! I ended up scrounging up a CD from a friend and fellow instructor so the class went fine but the moral of this story is BACK UP YOUR JUNK!!!! whatever it is. Don't procrastinate even one more day. I know you've been meaning to put your pix on an external hard drive for a while now or, like in my case, make copies of my music in case it got damaged or stolen, so DO IT! Do it now. Why can't today be that someday you've been waiting for? Don't say I didn't warn you. Oh, and I did find my CD's by the way. Left them at another gym teaching yoga that morning. Phew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Great advice. Everyone really should take it and like you said, DO IT NOW! I don't know if you heard, but recently Holly Richins and Hannah Skinner lost ALL of their pictures and info on their computers because they crashed. I'm glad you found your music though. : )
We finally got our external harddrive and I sleep much better at night.
Joe pushed me down the stairs once too...except that I was 16 and he was 19...surprised that we are so close now? I am.
Ha! I love that story about Isaac! I only WISH my life were that hard! I love those kids and miss them like crazy!
That is so funny!!! oh to be young again!! Issac is so cute!
At least Issac has a BFF in Rowan so they can get do all the boring things together. Let's hope they don't get into the other category...
Post a Comment