
If your older brother was THIS cool you'd want a 'stache too. Besides, it makes the perfect accessory to a sparkly, yellow princess dress.

Go Lori...It's your birthday....Thanks for spending the afternoon with me! 'Twas a jolly good time.

These midgets love Lori and were VERY excited when she came with me to pick them up from school to go out for ice cream. While at Baskin Robbins, Lexi was on one of her routine scavenges on the floor for "treasures" (coins, beads, paper clips, dirty elastics, broken jewelry, air soft pellets, garbage, etc.) when she found 20 bucks! Now, I know that you are all going to ask me if I let her keep it so I'll just tell you now that yes, I did. Gasp. I've already spoken with the bishop so don't "tsk, tsk" me.



12 comments:
Oh, Becky, these posts are sooooo funny! I just get a kick out of your writing, and photos, and quotes, and kids, and... You get the idea. I'm just chuckling away over here. Thanks for the giggles.
Summer
Nice! Can I borrow Lexi next time I go out and about for her to find me some extra cash??
Love the picture with the mustache kiddos.
So you were in my dream the other night. Some random guy was proposing to you on stage during a concert (don't know the band). Random!
I'm so flattered to have made the blog. Thanks again for all that you did to make my b-day great.
I'm just so curious as to why Isaac had the mustache in the first place???
They were playing dress ups. Notice the cowboy vest?
Time to get out the wax:).
Did you ever get your precious sniffer back?
Yikes! That's got to be hard sending your youngest to school! So, do you have your sence of smell back?
Sweet twenty bucks!! THat is so nice!! I would of let her keep it too!! That is so fun to go out for ice cream!!
Coolest mom ever! That's awesome that you let her keep it.
Where can I get me one of those stache's?! Hey, house the schnoze? You smelling again??
Your kids are characters! If our families are ever in the same place at the same time we've GOT to get together. We'd have a blast.
Hey Girl! Your family is beautiful! Who took all the professional family pictures of you over the years? I must know. Plus, I saw a comment that you were teach classes at the gym. That is awesome. What do you teach and what is your favorite?
Stephanie Gunn
Post a Comment