
And 3 hours later......still asleep. I have a feeling this is going to be very LONG school year. Is it horrible that it's not even October and we're already suffering burn out? This is Andy's 9th consecutive year of school plus 1 year pre-mish, which, according to my calculations (though I'm no mathlete) totals 10 years. Did you catch that? TEN! Has it really been that long?! Agh. And I have been by Andy's side to distract and burden -I mean, love and support him though every semester of those 10 years. We have yet to experience life together without the ever present nuisance of homework and studying lurking over our heads. Oh yes, I said "OUR heads" because WE are in dental school. And if you want to throw down, I double dog dare you to challenge me on that. No, make it a triple.
Ahhh, I feel much better now. Thanks for letting me vent!



5 comments:
I'll just quit my complaining because I thought that 5 years was bad. Thats how long I've been supporting Nate. I don't think we'll even know what to do with ourselves on the weekends when school is over.
Lexi looks adorable.
10 years!!! Crazy! you guys are awesome and will make it through soon! Hopefully the next three years will go by as quickly as last year (well at least it seemed to for me :) James has been enjoying a wonderful nap for the past 2 1/2 hours too!
Ah the glorious nap, how I love thee! Hang in there so that I can PAY for an awesome dentist.
YOU CAN DO IT!!
And on a side note thank you for the birthday wishes!! Your such a great friend!
At least you weren't in Baltimore all of that time :-)
How sweet to see a daddy and little girl snuggled up together like that. It's amazing how many little girls with never know that kind of comfort with their dads. Way to be superman Andy! And Beck, you really are superwoman. It really is BOTH of you going to dental school- ALL 10 years of school really (has it really been that long?) Love you guys. Hang in there!
Post a Comment