Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shark Boy


So apparently Isaac's decided to grow a second row of teeth! I freaked out when I first saw this but Andy's assured me that it's fine and Isaac will still grow up to be a normal, healthy, non-freakish boy. We shall see.

Isaac's been cracking me up lately. As I've mentioned before we've had the TV on a LOT this past month seeing as I've been rendered useless and have left the couch only to puke or pick the kids up from school. As a result my kids have picked up on a few things from their new "babysitter". For instance, here's a conversation Isaac and I had the other day.

Isaac: Mom, do you have any gold you don't want anymore?

Me: Um, no. What in the world do you want gold for?

Isaac: Cause we can sell it and get $600!!!!

About this time, I remember seeing a really low budget, ghetto commercial where this company will buy any unused or broken gold to melt it down. In fact, one lady even brags about selling her ex-husbands wedding ring. Ahhh, marketing at it's finest. Even if it only convinces 5 year olds to dig through their mothers jewelry boxes.

A couple weeks ago Isaac came running up the stairs all excited and asks, "Mom! Can I watch TV tomorrow at ten-nine central?!"

And my favorite quote came one morning as Andy was getting ready for school. Isaac comes in and says, "Dad, I really need 10 dollars. Cash only."

4 comments:

Paul said...

ten/nine central...... classic

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adventure knitter said...

dude you kids are awesome! they're totally fitting into the baltimore scene!!

The Gibby's said...

Ha ha ha! That's hilarious!