Monday, December 22, 2008

"Tooth Extraction"


Well, it looks like Isaac has begun the ascension to manhood. He's lost his first tooth! I love the look on his face in this picture. A perfect blend of excitement, fear, and surprise.


I can still clearly remember how excited we were when this sweet little fella was growing his first tooth.... and now he's losing them already. Amazing how 6 years go by in a blink, isn't it?
I bought that little tooth holder years ago, before we even had kids, and Andy thoroughly mocked me for it but I was sure glad to have it on hand last night when Andy busted out those pliers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Job Dr. Johnson!

Paul said...

Man, youre killing me on requirements already....

Haskins said...

That is so nice that Andy can do that!! He is a lucky boy!

Dave and Sherri said...

Congratultions Isaac! That is awesome! Did the tooth fairy get to visit? What a fun early Christmas gift! :)
Merry Christmas!

Nate and Lori said...

So what is the going rate of the tooth fairy due to the current economic crisis? Can't wait to see the little toothless grin.

The Andengaard Family said...

That face is priceless! I can also see Andy grinning with delight. Way to go, Isaac!

The Gibby's said...

Yeah for Isaac! I can't believe how fast he is growing up Beck! I also remember when that little bald melon was trying to grow all those little teeth. He is such a sweet boy. I love how the other night on the web cam he kept saying "I miss you guys." "I miss you guys a lot."