Making the traditional Johnson Christmas candy. Caramels, peanut butter cups, and cream cheese candy. Can you believe I didn't even eat a single one?! It had nothing to do with will power, I assure you. Not only do I have no desire for treats, I really can't even stand the thought of them. Wait, what did I just say?!
New PJ's on Christmas Eve. They each came with a 2nd, coordinating pair and Lexi just couldn't decide which ones to wear so, true to Lexi style, she wore them both. She's definitely a 'layers' kind of girl.
A peek at Santa's handiwork
We've been playing this game all weekend and it's so much fun. It reminds me of our Nintendo power pad when I was little, only it has games like skateboarding, canoeing, rollerblading, etc. Everyone's a sweaty mess by the time we're done. I love it!
One of the faves
Lexi really wanted a "dog in a bag" for Christmas. This one moves and barks and so has appropriately been named "Barky".
Thanks to the relentless marketing of Toys R Us :), Lexi saw this little cupcake maker and it quickly became the subject of her thoughts and dreams for weeks. She just couldn't imagine life without it. She spent all of Christmas day baking (in the microwave -yuck!) and having the time of her life sampling the frosting, the sprinkles, even the dry cupcake mix. Ack!
I think Santa's going to regret this whole mini vending machine idea REEEAL quick.
Now all they need is a band name. Any suggestions?



5 comments:
I'm definitely shocked that treat are not appealing to you but must say as a recipient of the yummy candies, they were great! Thanks a bunch!
Looks like you guys had a great christmas!!! I love that your kids will rock out to rock band! Super Cute!!
It looks like they had blast! Lexi looks so happy with her loot. I hope you were able to enjoy it too!
I'm so jealous that you don't want treats! I would kill to be that way! I love the kid rock band!
So fun to see these pics Beck! I love how you keep up the "Kocherhans style" Christmas present display. I will have to start doing that next year now that James is going to get presents. It's not as fun to have them all stuffed under the tree.
We definately missed you guys this Christmas, but it looks like you guys took good care of yourselves.
Post a Comment