Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Chubster (that's me)

Small, Medium, and Super Sized
It's okay, we're all thinking it :)

Lori, Melanie and I are all 2nd year -no wait, excuse me- 3RD YEAR wives (1/2 way there baby!) and all expecting baby girls. How fun is that! This picture was taken at my baby shower which my wonderfully sweet and thoughtful friends threw for me. Thanks so much to those who helped with the planning and to all those who came!


We've spent a lot of time like this lately. Isaac and Lex always seem to have their hands on my belly and get so excited when she preforms (which happens to be a LOT! Man, this baby likes to move!) They are both very much aware of babies and are very sweet with them so it'll be fun to have some extra helpers when little sister arrives!

4 comments:

Bloom Family said...

What a fun picture of the three of you! I would say I feel left out, but, honestly, I am glad that I'm not pregnant again right now. :) I was glad I could at least come for a little bit to your shower (I wasn't going to miss coming and helping out. I wish I would have had the energy to stay the whole time. I can now say I am fully recovered from my bronchitis/pneumonia, though! Boy, it sure knocked me out! So, I need to come over and drop off a little something. :)

BTW, we'd love to play with Lexi and Issac anytime with this new baby coming!

adventure knitter said...

she's practicing her step moves so that she can come to class with you!! are you done with the gym now?

Clark and Liesel said...

Super cute! I bet they will be great helpers when she arrives!

Nate and Lori said...

I just realized that you can totally see my bra. Lovely! Maybe we can give the picture another try. I sort of doubt we'll all be together again though. I love the last picture. Love the shirt and love that the kids can feel your baby moving. They are going to be so great. I just thought of the time when Paul and Melanie left little James on your doorstep and Lexi asked, "can we keep him?"