Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Drew Dawg

This month Andy finished up his 2nd of 4 years of dental school and will now officially be working in the clinic. Yee haw! Looks like I'll be down at the school a lot the next few months acting as a human guinea pig. Anyone want to take my place?


He was also playing on a student coed soccer team on Saturdays. I wanted to play too but Andy was afraid I'd get a penalty for sticking the ball under my shirt so he wouldn't let me. Boo. I was only able to go watch the very last game anyway, because of Isaac's baseball, but it sure was entertaining. The ref called it early because of a near brawl that broke out!


Sorry ladies, but the sexy soccer hair is no more. The humidity won and the locks had to go. sniff, sniff

2 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

Check out my blog for some awesome Andy soccer pics. At least I laughed.

just jen said...

does he want to work on connor and his 9 cavities??