During my last dr. appointment I was told that I'd actually lost a pound and a half. Huh, weird. Good thing I can count on my ol' friends Ben and Jerry to take care of that.
Funny...I've been trying out the same thing and I don't think I'm getting the same result. I think that you and I might have swapped our love for chocolate though...all of the sudden I have no self control and you're repulsesd by it. What is happening?
Very good reason to expand your snacking repertoire. I wish I'd had the same experience, but alas, as I expanded my snacking, I also expanded my tummy and I'm still toting Ben and Jerry around my middle 5 years later.
That wouldn't ever happen to me, I had been gaining 1 or 2 pounds every time until I went in March and I had gained NINE pounds...what the???? I had started a regular exercise class as well! Who knows? Hey what names do you have picked out?
9 comments:
Nice! That means you get to gain 3 pounds this week. :)
Funny...I've been trying out the same thing and I don't think I'm getting the same result. I think that you and I might have swapped our love for chocolate though...all of the sudden I have no self control and you're repulsesd by it. What is happening?
Oh and you're super cute, btw.
Very good reason to expand your snacking repertoire. I wish I'd had the same experience, but alas, as I expanded my snacking, I also expanded my tummy and I'm still toting Ben and Jerry around my middle 5 years later.
Very funny.
That wouldn't ever happen to me, I had been gaining 1 or 2 pounds every time until I went in March and I had gained NINE pounds...what the???? I had started a regular exercise class as well! Who knows? Hey what names do you have picked out?
it must be all the step classes!!
LOVE IT!
Love it! How much longer?
You are absolutely beautiful.
ha, ha! That's awesome Becky. You're getting so close, and I am so excited!
Post a Comment