
I'll start with little miss social, Lex. We feel lucky to have so many children in our neighborhood. There are always plenty of friends outside riding bikes or climbing trees. Lexi's latest thing is collecting caterpillars. We cleaned out some old peanut butter jars and had Drew drill some air holes in the lids. They are now the home to 30-40 caterpillars. Yuck.

And, as always, she's still a little scavenger. I thought I'd keep a few of her "treasures" for a couple days to demonstrate the kind of randomness the girl ends up with. If you enlarge the picture above you'll see an empty Smirnoff bottle that she found at the park, a broken pedometer, some melted chapstick, an empty plug-in air freshener, a "diamond", a sticky piece of candy, a half naked mini wrestler figurine, a rusty hooked sort of tool that I have no idea what it would be used for, etc. See...pure randomness...and she comes home with this kind of stuff EVERY DAY!



6 comments:
I love it! She is too funny. I love the randomness.
I just had a lot of catching up to do on your blog--you've been busy! What a fun trip to DC with your fam. Also, you look great for being about ready to pop!
So do you do Lexi's hair up like that just for normal occasions? Its adorable!
I want to take her to the beach. That girl is a human metal detector!
So I never switched your blog to my private list so I haven't checked it forever! Looks like you guys have been up to lots of fun stuff. Being away from family, it is always SO fun to have people come visit! That is hilarious that Lexi just finds tons of random stuff. Kids are so funny. When are you due?
I love that Lexi scavanges. She and Anna need to go on a treasure hunt together sometime. Who knows what they would come up with.
Post a Comment