Aw, little Jamers. He's such a funny little guy. The worst thing about living so far away is knowing how much my nieces and nephews are going to change before we get to see them again. :(
London meets Katie Kat. I think she likes her.
Yep. I'm sure of it.
These are my adorable nieces Lily and Anna at Taco Time. That's right, I FINALLY got my crisp bean burrito. (the one I craved so badly throughout my entire pregnancy yet never got because there's not a single Taco Time anywhere remotely close to Baltimore or even in the eastern US, for that matter. I know I checked!) And now I have closure.
Funny that my sister and I unknowingly purchased the same shirt over 2000 miles apart. Great minds think alike, right Hales?



1 comment:
Great minds DO think alike! We miss you Beck and London! COME BAAAAAACK!!!!!
Post a Comment