So funny!!! i love that crazy girl.
that is AWESOME!
That is hilarious...so glad you have that recorded!:)
When I finally figured out what was going on with in this picture, I laughed so loud the kids paused their movie and came running from the other room to see. Thanks Lex for the entertainment!
Bahahaha! This is hilarious! So Lexi!
How HILARIOUS!! Lily loves to do the same thing with her jamies--the two legs in the one leg thing. I swear she will lose a lot of teeth that way.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So funny!!!
i love that crazy girl.
that is AWESOME!
That is hilarious...so glad you have that recorded!:)
When I finally figured out what was going on with in this picture, I laughed so loud the kids paused their movie and came running from the other room to see. Thanks Lex for the entertainment!
Bahahaha! This is hilarious! So Lexi!
How HILARIOUS!! Lily loves to do the same thing with her jamies--the two legs in the one leg thing. I swear she will lose a lot of teeth that way.
Post a Comment