When Lexapro woke up this morning with a fever, I knew she'd be heart broken about missing the 100th day of kindergarten party at her school, an event she's been excited about for a long time.
"But Mommy, I'm not sick! I feel better!"
Thermometer reads 103*
Nice try little one.
Isaac is in tears that she is in tears. He brings down her pillow and blankets, turns on a show, and gets her all settled on the couch.
She gets to hold the remote. Woa--that's big.
He and I stop at the store on the way to school and he picks out a special lunch and cupcakes for our poor little sicky.
"But Mommy, I'm not sick! I feel better!"
Thermometer reads 103*
Nice try little one.
Isaac is in tears that she is in tears. He brings down her pillow and blankets, turns on a show, and gets her all settled on the couch.
She gets to hold the remote. Woa--that's big.
He and I stop at the store on the way to school and he picks out a special lunch and cupcakes for our poor little sicky.



6 comments:
You are the coolest mom! Poor Lex. Hope she feels better.
Great idea! Love the crowns! Your own celebration was probably much more fun, Lex! :)
What a fun idea! You are such a great mom! I agree the crowns are adorable!
Oh, what a thoughtful Mom. That was the best solution!
You are a great mom Beck, and Issac so tender. How sweet.
I am loving London in that hat. Can you smooch her cheeks again for me? Maybe squish a little bum whilst your at it.
What a thoughtful mom and brother!! I am sure the girl party was fun!
Post a Comment