Even though London is coming up on 10 months now {and STILL not moving!} ...we catch small glimpses every now and again that lead us to believe that she may actually be a child of many spectacular talents. For instance...
London the yogi:

Upward Facing Dog
London the equestrian:

Giddy up!!
London the drama queen:

London the sultry redhead:

{She gets it from her father}
London the blowfish-er:

London the lover:

MWAH!!
London the blogger:

London the ninja warrior:
See what I mean?
7 comments:
Best blog post ever. This is just too funny.
What a beautiful baby! Every picture was so sweet, but I totally laughed out loud when I saw her drama queen face, what a sweet heart! NOBODY better make her sad!
Thanks for the laughs! London is so cute, and I can't get over how much she looks like Isaac!
Those are some great facial expressions to capture! :) very cute.
laughing my head off. Not sure which is funnier. London the Drama Queen or the Ninja....still laughing
Oh my gosh, she is so stinkin cute. Those are all too good to pick one favorite. Too funny. ;)
What a funny post! I love it! I love her expression in the red wig picture. She's like "what the???". I also love how Andy is hiding under the covers on the blogger photo. Whatcha hiding under there Andy? Wouldn't be some sultry G's would it?
Post a Comment