Oh my gosh Beck, this is adorable! It really would be great to get this in black and white with just those cute pink leotards standing out. I don't know how to do it, but I'll ask Matt and Katie if they do.
that's seriously such a cute photo!
love it too! :)
Becky, you should seriously enter this pic in a photo contest. I love it!
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my gosh Beck, this is adorable! It really would be great to get this in black and white with just those cute pink leotards standing out. I don't know how to do it, but I'll ask Matt and Katie if they do.
that's seriously such a cute photo!
love it too! :)
Becky, you should seriously enter this pic in a photo contest. I love it!
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Love it!
Post a Comment