Egg Hunt #1
*Was organized by my sweet friend, Amy, at the playground where about 40 kids showed up. Good thing we were wearing our super power gloves!
That's one unhappy little bunny{She must not have gotten any chocolate in her eggs}
Hunt #2
*Was hosted by a family in our ward with a great, big area of property, a chicken pen, and a fun rope swing
(hence, the filthy sleeves)

Hunt #3
*Was our own little hunt Sunday morning before friends came over for cinnamon rolls and conference.


If you ever have a rodent problem, just give her a call!

Coloring eggs between sessions
{It was the most
beautiful day!}

I'd like to take a moment to thank our local Home Depot for providing the snazzy orange aprons
*1st Sat. of every month= free craft day. Check it out*

After the last session we walked up the street to the Parks for a delicious ham dinner with a bunch of friends. Our street is absolutely beautiful right now with the blossoms out. It smells fantastic too! Who needs to go all the way to DC for the Cherry Blossom festival?
5 comments:
Fun, fun, stuff. Hey, where did you get that green shirt? I want it!! So seriously, where did you get it? :o)
I love the last one of you two in green...so cute! I loved London's bunny ears at the Egg hunt #1! Glad you guys had a great Easter!
I love their aprons--that's so cute! I guess I could get away with Cael wearing an apron if its from Home Depot.
I noticed that the Cherry Blossums on your street are extra-amazing. We actually did drive to DC and I think that your street was equally impressive...well minus all of the big monuments, but you know.
Okay, the green bunny hat on London-oh baby! Too darn cute! Love seeing all the fun you guys are having in Baltimore spring. I always loved spring there. It brought so much color along with warm weather. You've earned that warmer weather! Everyone looks so great.
Post a Comment