Oh Becky, I had not realized how many trips in you guys have had. :( We have been thinking and praying for you guys especially your little London. We love you guys and please know that when you guys are back in a couple days that we are here to help how ever we can. I'm excited to see you when you get back.
Poor little London! And poor Becky too! I can't imagine having to go in so many times. And to think that I stressed out about normal vaccinations. I hope things get better really soon. I'll be out of town when you get back but know that i will still be thinking of you guys.
2 comments:
Oh Becky, I had not realized how many trips in you guys have had. :( We have been thinking and praying for you guys especially your little London. We love you guys and please know that when you guys are back in a couple days that we are here to help how ever we can.
I'm excited to see you when you get back.
Poor little London! And poor Becky too! I can't imagine having to go in so many times. And to think that I stressed out about normal vaccinations. I hope things get better really soon. I'll be out of town when you get back but know that i will still be thinking of you guys.
Post a Comment