Legos with Kenz. We're so lucky to have such fun aunts and uncles.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Utah (random)
Our trip to Utah was not all gloom and doom. Although a fair amount of our time was spent on funeral plans and ER visits, we also managed to squeeze a little fun in there too.
He bought the kids this super fun tent (complete with crawling tunnel!) perfect for sleeping in the basement.
And for meditating.....uhhhmmmmmmmm....


I realize the sucker is a little excessive but I was trying to get some shopping done and you know what they say, desperate times...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey becky. I'm so sorry about your dad. I'm glad you were able to hang out with family for so long though. When Ty's dad passed away, it was so sad...and i had only known him for 4 years. I'm sad that I didn't get to say goodbye to you though. Thanks for everything lady! I'll miss you! (and your haircuts!! poor jack...we buzzed his head...)
Caleb has the same tent/tunnel. Definitely one of his favorite.
And,that picture with London sitting on the grass with her legs up is so cute. Pretty good leg/core strength to keep her legs up like that. :)
Post a Comment