So...Isaac like, begs me to watch Wheel of Fortune.
Seriously, begs.
Oh and Jeopardy too.
Should I be concerned that he's always cheering for the youngest, most attractive looking contestant of the female gender?
Or just that he's 7 and thinks he's a 70 year old senior citizen
Seriously, begs.
Oh and Jeopardy too.
Should I be concerned that he's always cheering for the youngest, most attractive looking contestant of the female gender?
Or just that he's 7 and thinks he's a 70 year old senior citizen



4 comments:
So cute! Harper now asks for "e-i-e-i-o" which translates to Baby Einstein Neighborhood Animals. Why she got hooked 4 days AFTER our 7 hour plane ride just goes to show that she's in charge. You'd think by our third ones, we'd be running the show, right Becky?
I think that the work bozo in our parent's generation must have been the equivalent of douche bag to us.
I'm thinking that Isaac should start training to go on Wheel of Fortune. Don't they do a kids edition every once in a while. Just think...thats a way to pay off these student loans.
Holy moly it is so fun to see that little girl on her feet!! I still have her pictured as the June/1- year-old London!!
i spent some time catching up. i think i might remember your dad saying that. i love your family! it's so weird seeing pics of kev and tiff on here. small world
Post a Comment