Check out the picture on the left. Recognize the mama and a couple of her ducklings straggling behind?Yup, that's us.
Front page baby!
(he he, of the local paper--we're talking big time)
So...we're walking to school today and our friendly little crossing guard asks,
"Hey, did you see that you guys were in the paper the other day?"
"Hey, did you see that you guys were in the paper the other day?"
Huh??
So I tracked one down and lo and behold,
There we were!
I don't know if I have a good side per se, but I definitely know it's not my back side! Thanks a lot, Mr. Photographer man. And maybe next time you could at least tell me you're going to take my picture so I can comb my hair a little.
There we were!
I don't know if I have a good side per se, but I definitely know it's not my back side! Thanks a lot, Mr. Photographer man. And maybe next time you could at least tell me you're going to take my picture so I can comb my hair a little.



2 comments:
That is awesome that you guys made the front page!
You're famous! And I disagree...I think your back side is a great angle!
Post a Comment