Sunday, September 26, 2010

Johnson & Johnson

United
*and dominating the fields of Sacred Heart*

We are so excited that Isaac and Lexi are on the same soccer team this year! Thank goodness too because I don't think we could squeeze another hour of soccer into our already hectic weekends. Our past few Saturdays have gone a little something like this:
9 Am -kids soccer game
10 AM -end of game, no time for team huddle. Rush home and get car to mom.
10:30AM -Mom teaches kickboxing
11:30 AM -class over, rush home and get car to dad.
12:00 PM -Dad's intermural flag football game
1 PM -game over, stop off at store on the way home to get the fixins for some dish to bring to the BYU game get-together in a few hours

It's insane!

{But fun}

Things would be SO much easier if we only had a 2nd car. Now that our kids are older, we have too many schedules to coordinate to be a single vehicle family. Anyway...

Lexi's got some mad skills
(compared to last year)

And although it looks like Isaac's sitting in an air chair Ü, he's actually quite the little soccer star.


Go Team Johnson!

Dueces

2 comments:

Bloom Family said...

How fun they are on the same team! They do sound like crazy but fun-filled days. Growing up my family's Saturdays were like this: wake-up, go to 1st kid's soccer game, go to 2nd kid's soccer game, go to 3rd kid's soccer game, go to 4th kid's soccer game. My interpretation of the day as a kid? Awesome to get to go to the park ALL day! I am so excited for the day Caleb can play soccer! I miss those crazy Saturdays full of sports; although, I might not be thrilled when I'm the one who has to chauffeur everyone. :)

Nate and Lori said...

I love the first picture of Isaac and Lexi. It does sound pretty crazy to try to fit all of that in with only 1 car. Just think...you only have 33 Saturdays before graduation and that even includes some holiday weekends. Thats how I get through ours.