
I have been a busy little bee lately. I can't believe I'm already on a 5th photobook for Isaac; 4th for Lexi and 2nd for London. (I'm printing my blog to take the place of our family books.) My goal is to always stay caught up because I know if I get too far behind, it's all over. Just a few more months worth of pictures of Isaac and Lexi and I'm 100% all caught up...
..and then I'm never taking another picture AGAIN!!
{Well, either that, or I'm going digital}
3 comments:
Good work! Feels good to be caught up, eh? Errr, not that I would know! ;)But getting there slowly but surely. That's been my project this fall as well and I'm determined to reach that point SOON! Thanks for the inpiration though... seeing the albums neatly lined up is a great motivator!
Are you using a website to print your blog? I've wanted to print mine, but haven't found the right way to do it.
You are more caught up on your books than anyone I have ever met.
Post a Comment