This was weird. We found this vine suspended in mid-air, hanging right in the center of the path like it descended from the sky. Naturally, we turned it into a kind of rope swing. It could even hold Andy's and my body weight!
That vine's gotta be at Northwest park. I could never figure out how those things grow. Some go straight up from the ground into a treetop without touching the tree the whole way up.
As for the little sprout growing up and walking around, tell her to knock it off. No more getting bigger!
2 comments:
Where did you find the cutest boots ever? She looks so cute upright!
Re: you comment on my blog- I dont know where to find a good photographer...but if you're up for putting up with my lack of skills...lets do it!
That vine's gotta be at Northwest park. I could never figure out how those things grow. Some go straight up from the ground into a treetop without touching the tree the whole way up.
As for the little sprout growing up and walking around, tell her to knock it off. No more getting bigger!
Post a Comment