So last week, Lexi tried to decieve the tooth fairy. She made a fake tooth out of paper and put it under her pillow.
Oh, the tooth fairy came alright. Only she left some fake money and a note that said:
Dear Alexis,
What's this? A FAKE tooth?! Don't you know you can't trick the tooth fairy?! Nice try though. Now start wiggling those top 2 teeth so I can leave you some REAL money. Be good!
Love,
The Tooth Fairy
Looks like she took my, er, the tooth fairy's advice!
What's this? A FAKE tooth?! Don't you know you can't trick the tooth fairy?! Nice try though. Now start wiggling those top 2 teeth so I can leave you some REAL money. Be good!
Love,
The Tooth Fairy
Looks like she took my, er, the tooth fairy's advice!



4 comments:
Just in time for family pictures! Maybe Andy can make her a little flipper.
Perfect...hope the Tooth Fairy left her the real deal this time!!
I completely love this story about Lexi. So classic. Your response is the best!! I only wish I could have been there to see her reaction to fake money.
-kate
That's so cute. What a fun story to remember to tell Lexi later!
Post a Comment