Our short visit to Utah went too quickly {it always does!} but it was such a healing experience for me. We laughed, we cried, we ate, we sang and then we laughed some more. It was awesome. I love my family.
Sunday afternoon was a warm, beautiful day, so 2 of my sisters {Kates and Kenz} and I went down to the cemetery to see my dad's headstone. I hadn't seen it yet so it was nice to just sit on the grass, soak up some sunshine, and breath the clean, crisp air.
We had a really nice talk too and I was able to feel another little piece of closure.
Any time you're in the Kocherhans home there is going to be a fair share of laughter. We have a great time together.
P.S. Nice hair Kates! I wish I could excuse your bed head by explaining that it was early in the AM, but it was actually like 1 in the afternoon. For shame.
Katie and I worked out together every morning.
And we destroyed some serious zombies, right Kates?! ;)
I love this picture of London and my mom.
London was pretty stingy with her kisses but she was always willing to pucker up for Katie Kat.
"Thor", Katie's demon cat.
London was obsessed and scared to death of him at the same time.
Olé??!
I posted this picture, despite my red, swollen nose. {I may (or may not have) just shed a tear or two, listening to Brett play one of the songs my dad always used to play on the guitar} My adorable niece, Lily, liked to use my camera so she took a picture of us first, then one of herself...
Awesome. I had a really good laugh when I found this beauty.
Enjoying your crepe, Kyle?
If you'll look closely you can see my mom rounding the corner with a can of whipping cream in her hand. Brett was using his guitar to machine gun her down when she came home from church. She tried ignoring him for a while before chasing him down. It was hilarious to watch.
Had to be there? Yeah, I guess.
But just for the record, Brett ran upstairs and locked himself in her room until she got tired of waiting.
Brett was really sweet to give up his room for London and me. He slept on the couch in my mom's pink Snuggie every night. Awww...
There's lots of wrestling that goes on my house. It usually involves Kates (against her will). She's sandwiched between 4 brothers, but she's a good sport and one tough cookie!
Not sure what they're trying to accomplish here...
I still have to post pictures of our concert though so check back soon!



2 comments:
Your family looks so fun...if you ever think you'd like yet another sister, you can adopt me in.
And I want to hear you play your guitar...I think that its awesome that you are learning.
What can I say about the picture of Lily? Classic. She was sitting on my lap when I saw it and I had to contain myself from not busting out laughing. I have about a million pictures of her like this that always show up on my phone/camera.
It was so good to have you out here. We always feel greedy with your time when you are here. Everyone wants a lot of time with you and London. I miss those puckered lips!
Post a Comment