Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Scaredy Cat

O.K. so I have a confession. Sometimes I don't watch videos posted on blogs. There I said it. Not all the time, of course. But sometimes. Like when I'm in a hurry. Or when they are really boring. Ü So let me just assure you that this video is neither long, nor boring. Just a quick little clip of my poor, pathetic child.

*Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of this page to mute the playlist first!!


7 comments:

The Gibby's said...

Bahahahaha! That is hilarious Beck!

The Gibby's said...

P.S. When I watched the video the song "Big Girls Don't Cry" was playing from your playlist. Very appropriate. :)

Nate and Lori said...

I almost never watch videos and never expect people to watch mine (except family) but I did watch that one. Pretty funny.

Jessica D. said...

I never ever watch videos on blogs either. But, I just watched yours, so congratulations! That might be the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Bloom Family said...

That is too funny. :)

Lisa Dean said...

Oh my word! I loved that video! Cutest scaredy cat ever!!!

Lis said...

That was positively adorable!! :)